5 DAYS | Stunning Dutch Tulip Flowers
KEUKENHOF – ROTTERDAM – KINDERDIJK – VALKENBURG – MAASTRICHT
- Vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking fees
- Drop/pick up Schiphol
- 4x verblijf in een driesterrenhotel
- **4x breakfast in hotel
- **4x Lunch in an Indonesian restaurant / similar
- **4x Rice box dinner
- Keukenhof: Entry ticket for Tulip Park Keukenhof
- Rotterdam: A walking tour along the Erasmus Bridge; old city centre and more.
- **Boat from Rotterdam to Kinderdijk
- Kinderdijk: A walking tour in the Kinderdijk area
- Valkenburg: A walking tour to Lourdesgrot; the city centre of Valkenburg
- **Entry ticket for Castle Ruïne in Valkenburg
- Maastricht: A walking tour through the city centre of Maastricht; Maas River; Sint-Servaasbasiliek; and more
- Visit the limestone quarry in Maastricht
- **Entry ticket for Cave of Sint-Pietersberg
- Indonesian/ English/ Dutch speaking tour leader
- Airplane ticket p.p Jakarta – Amsterdam
- Personal expenses such as: telephone, room service, laundry, mini bar, additional food and drinks and other
- Additional tours (**optional) that can be organised during the trip
- Cancellation insurance
- Tax and service
ASKBefore you book, you can of course kindly contact us by filling in the form “Inquire now” below or send a short message via an email to email@example.com
5 DAYS/ 4 NIGHT
SCHIPHOL AIRPORT – KEUKENHOF – ROTTERDAM – KINDERDIJK – VALKENBURG – MAASTRICHT
DAY 1: SCHIPHOL AIPORT – KEUKENHOF – ROTTERDAM
DAY 2: ROTTERDAM – KINDERDIJK
Check-in hotel in Maastricht. After breakfast, it is time to leave Rotterdam and head for Valkenburg, province of South Limburg. Valkenburg is known for its natural atmosphere, because of its presence on the hill. When you arrive in Valkenburg you will visit Castle Ruïn. After this a walking tour will visit a Lourdesgrot, a monument of the religion. Then free time, it is time to explore the scenic highlights of Valkenburg. Lunch in Valkenburg. After lunch, it’s time to leave Valkenburg and to continue your journey to the city of Maastricht. If there is still time, visit the centre of Maastricht, including a visit to the river Maas and its surroundings. Overnight in Maastricht.
DAY 3: ROTTERDAM – VALKENBURG – MAASTRICHT
DAY 4: MAASTRICHT
DAY 5: MAASTRICHT – SCHIPHOL AMSTERDAM AIRPORT
Please note! That the trip Maastricht – Schiphol Amsterdam Airport takes about 3 hours, so we need to be informed about your flight departure time in advance. Have a safe flight. And we hope to see you soon.
- If the itinerary is not on the IndoHolland Tours website, the customised itinerary can be discussed by the participant.
- If prices are not mentioned on the IndoHolland Tours website, prices can be discussed in consultation.
- Prices can change at any time, depending on the season and the availability of the unit.
- Payments can be transferred in EURO (€) to bank account numbers of IndoHolland Tours.
- Down payment (deposit) 50%, paid within 14 days, calculated from the invoice date.
- The payment of 50% should be made no later than 3 months before the trip.
- The complete schedule is given 7 days before the trip.
- The group departs when the minimum number of participants has been reached.
- In case of force majeure (ordinary coincidental circumstances that cannot be avoided) such as: loss, damage, disruption, delays in transport facilities / natural disasters, etc., Which may affect travel events, are subject to change and a non-refundable return is possible) . And travel expenses do not include any additional costs caused by force majeure.
- Travel transfers, travel changes, changing departure dates or number of participants prior to the departure date will be charged. After the registration: Pre-payment for registration (non-refundable) Read the General Terms and Conditions of IndoHolland Toursfor more complete information.
- By paying a down payment for the registration of travel expenses, you are assumed to have understood and accepted the applicable general terms and conditions of IndoHolland Tours, both the terms and conditions on the official IndoHolland Tours website and those mentioned in brochures or printed media.
Dutch Keukenhof Tulip Garden.
If you want to visit the tulip flower garden, it is advisable to make a reservation in advance. The tulip flower garden is open from 20 March to 9 May 2021.
The boat Rotterdam – Kinderdijk
The boat departs not at all times, depending on the season. So please do not hesitate to inform us in advance before making a booking.
Museum entrance ticket
Tickets for museums, such as entering the Castle Ruïne, Cave of Sint-Pietersberg, etc., are not always open. So please notify us in advance before you book.
Climate in the Netherlands
The Netherlands has a wet climate and is very erratic, so the weather is unpredictable. For more information about the weather forecast in the Netherlands you can click here.
Currency in the Netherlands
The Netherlands is part of the European countries, where you can pay with euros (€). Their stores and restaurants also accept payments with credit cards and debit cards. Moreover, you don’t have to worry, because ATMs are everywhere if you need cash.
Travel documents during holidays in the Netherlands
During the journey, participants must prepare and have the necessary travel documents, such as passports, visas, vaccinations, etc. IndoHolland Tours does not take any responsibility for participants if there are any problems during the trip.
Before you book, you can of course kindly contact us by filling in the form “Inquire now” below or send a short message via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org