FULL-DAY TOUR | Beautiful Dutch old town
ARNHEM – NIJMEGEN – MILLINGEN AAN DE RIJN
- Vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking fees
- Drop/pick up Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
- **1x Lunch at Millingen aan de Rijn
- Arnhem: Entrance ticket Openluchtmuseum
- Millingen aan de Rijn: Entrance ticket Openluchtmuseum Orientalis
- Nijmegen: A city walking tour; Waalbrug; het Waaggebouw; and more;
- Indonesian/ English/ Dutch speaking tour leader
- Airplane ticket Jakarta – Amsterdam
- Cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses such as: telephone, room service, laundry, mini bar, additional food and drinks and other
- **Additional tours that can be organised during the trip
Before you book, you can of course kindly contact us by filling in the form “Inquire now” below or send a short message via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARNHEM – NIJMEGEN – MILLINGEN AAN DE RIJN
DAY 1: SCHIPHOL AIRPORT – ARNHEM – MILLINGEN AAN DE RIJN
DAY 1: MILLINGEN AAN DE RIJN – NIJMEGEN – SCHIPHOL AIRPORTLunch at Millingen aan de Rijn.
*Departure/arrival times are subject to change depending on traffic jams, unexpected situations such as flight departure times or suchlike. This means that with the change of time, the itinerary may change, and changes may occur without notice.
- If the itinerary is not on the IndoHolland Tours website, the customised itinerary can be discussed by the participant.
- If prices are not mentioned on the IndoHolland Tours website, prices can be discussed in consultation.
- Prices can change at any time, depending on the season and the availability of the unit.
- Price of 3rd person or child. The price of an extra bed is the same as the price per person in a double room (price for an adult). To provide three people in one room, we usually order a higher room category, this is for the convenience of the guests. Children between 2-11 years get a discount if they share a room with two paying adults.
- Extra beds (folding beds) may not always be the same comfort as an ordinary bed.
- Down payment (deposit) 50%, paid within 14 days, calculated from the invoice date.
- The payment of 50% should be made no later than 3 months before the trip.
- The complete schedule is given 7 days before the trip.
- The group departs when the minimum number of participants has been reached.
- In case of force majeure (ordinary coincidental circumstances that cannot be avoided) such as: loss, damage, disruption, delays in transport facilities / natural disasters, etc., Which may affect travel events, are subject to change and a non-refundable return is possible) . And travel expenses do not include any additional costs caused by force majeure.
- Travel transfers, travel changes, changing departure dates or number of participants prior to the departure date will be charged. After the registration: Pre-payment for registration (non-refundable) Read the General Terms and Conditions of IndoHolland Tours for more complete information.
- By paying a down payment for the registration of travel expenses, you are assumed to have understood and accepted the applicable general terms and conditions of IndoHolland Tours, both the terms and conditions on the official IndoHolland Tours website and those mentioned in brochures or printed media.
- Payments can be transferred in EURO (€) to bank account numbers of IndoHolland Tours.
COVID-19Our approach to preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Wear a mask while travelling
- To stay at home when you have a cold, cough, sore throat and/or fever
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other guests.
- Follow the instructions. The driver decides what is and is not allowed during the journey
- Passengers use the same seat as much as possible
- Please first request the passenger closest to the exit to step out.
Avoid the crowd. In order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, including in hotels, restaurants, cafes, museums and others, the maximum number of visitors may only be limited. We would advise you to inform us in advance of your arrival.
Institut Nasional Kesehatan Masyarakat dan Lingkungan (RIVM)
Visiting museums is sometimes included in the itinerary. Please inform us of your arrival period. As the museum is NOT open all year round, the opening time of the museum depends on the season.
The traditional cheese market in the Netherlands is similar almost to a museum. The market is not open all the time. The market is open during certain periods, it may be seasonal, and depending on the weather or the climatic conditions. If the traditional market is not open, the itinerary will be changed to an alternative.
If you really want to see the traditional markets and street theatre festivals then it’s best to come in the summer, and that’s from May to August.
The Netherlands has a wet climate and is very erratic, so the weather is unpredictable. For more information about the weather forecast in the Netherlands you can click here.
It is advised to check the weather conditions carefully so that you can wear the right clothes and shoes.
The Netherlands is part of the European countries, where you can pay with euros (€). Their stores and restaurants also accept payments with credit cards and debit cards. Moreover, you don’t have to worry, because ATMs are everywhere if you need cash.
Travel documents during holidays in Europe
During the journey, participants must prepare and have the necessary travel documents, such as passports, visas, vaccinations, etc. IndoHolland Tours does not take any responsibility for participants if there are any problems during the trip.
All the products we offer are in the format of a land arrangement, which means that the prices do not include plane tickets from the country of origin.
All prices of the products we offer are including VAT