5 DAYS |Holland Say Cheese
Holland Say Cheese
Day 1: Woerden – Gouda
Day 2: Rotterdam – Kinderdijk
day 3: Eindhoven – Roermond – Valkenburg
Day 4: Valkenburg – Maastricht
Day 5: Maastricht – Schiphol Airport
- Vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking fees
- Hotel transfers
- Shuttle service to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (optional)
- 2x stay in a cosy traditional B&B in Woerden
- 1x stay in a three-star hotel in Valkenburg
- 1x stay in a three-star hotel in Maastricht
- Woerden: visit historical Cheese warehouse, Castle Woerden, Mill the Sighthound, The City museum Woerden, The Petrustoren, Cheese market, Street theatre festival, Cow market, and city walk with a guide of the Gilde
- Visit Rotterdam: walking tour through the city centre, Erasmus Bridge, Markthall, Grote of Sint-Laurenskerk, Maritime Museum, Witte Huis, Cubus House
- Visit Kinderdijk: a complex with a collection of windmills
- Eindhoven: Fatih mosque
- Roermond: Designer Outlet
- Visit Valkenburg: walking tour through the city centre, Castle Ruin
- Maastricht: city walking tour, discover the city visit river Maas, Basilica of St. Servatius, City Hall, Vrijthof and Dinghuis
- English local guide during the city walk in Woerden
- Indonesian / English speaking guides
- entrance ticket for museums (optional guided tour)
- Travel insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance
DAY 1: WOERDEN – GOUDA
DAY 2: ROTTERDAM – KINDERDIJK
DAY 3: EINDHOVEN – ROERMOND – VALKENBURG
DAY 4: VALKENBURG – MAASTRICHT
DAY 5: MAASTRICHT – SCHIPHOL AIRPORT AMSTERDAM
Climate in the Netherlands
The Netherlands has a wet climate and is very volatile, so the weather cannot be predicted.
ΟΟΟ chance of (very) hot weather
ΟΟΟ chance of (very) cool weather
ΟΟΟ chance of long-term precipitation
OOO chance of sunny days
For more information about the weather forecast in the Netherlands, you can click here .
The Netherlands is in the European EU-combination, which you can pay with Euros (€). Likewise, the store, their restaurant will accept the payment with a credit card as well as with a bank card. In addition, you do not have to worry, because ATMs are available everywhere, if you need cash.
Not all of our products offer pickup and delivery to the airport, but we offer this service if there is a request.
During the trip, participants must prepare and have the necessary travel documents, such as passports, visas, vaccinations and so forth.
And if not, IndoHolland Tours HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE PARTICIPATORS if there are any problems during the trip.
All the products we offer are in the format of a land arrangement, which means that the prices do not include plane tickets from the country of origin.
All prices of products we offer are the standardization tax of the Netherlands