2 DAYS: The 7 beautiful cities of Holland
Day 1: Rotterdam – Leiden – Den Haag – Delft
Day 2: Amsterdam – Volendam – Utrecht
- Vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking fees
- Hotel transfers
- Shuttle service to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (optional)
- Rotterdam: walking tour through the city centre, Erasmus Bridge, Markthall, Grote of Sint-Laurenskerk, Maritime Museum, Witte Huis, Cubus House
- Leiden: walking tour through the city centre, Hortus Botanicus park (optional)
- Delft (if there is still time)
- Amsterdam: walking tour through the city centre, visit the Damrak, the Royal Palace, the National Monument, the old church, the shopping district and diamond sharpener factory (if there is still time)
- Utrecht: walking tour through the city centre, Domtoren, ‘t Oude Pothuys, Het Utrechtse Archief, TivoliVredenburg, Pieterskerk, Universiteit Museum, Domkerk
- 1x stay in a three-star hotel
- Indonesian / English speaking guides
- entrance ticket for museums (optional guided tour)
- Travel insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance
DAY 1: ROTTERDAM – LEIDEN – DEN HAAG – DELFT
In the morning at 9 am we leave the hotel for Rotterdam. Rotterdam is a modern city, architecture and metropolis. It is the second largest city in the Netherlands. Here you will be taken to the Erasmus Bridge, this is one of the 10 most spectacular bridges in the world.
Afterwards you will continue to Leiden, visit Hortus Botanicus (optional). The oldest park in The Netherlands, and one of the oldest parks in the world. After this we leave for Madurodam. This is a beautiful park where you can see all the cities of the Netherlands as miniatures. It is Madurodam that you are going to visit.
If you still have time, we will drive on to Delft to visit the Old Canal and the Market Square.
HARI 2: AMSTERDAM – VOLENDAM – UTRECHT
In the morning at 9 am we leave from the Hotel to Amsterdam. After this we leave for Volendam.
Volendam has unique traditions. In this small town you will be introduced to the traditional costumes of Volendam. Of course you will have the opportunity to wear the clothes for a photograph.
Then you leave Volendam and drive on to the next city Utrecht.
You will be brought to the old city and there you will enjoy the surroundings of the old canals. You will also see the busiest square like the Domplein with the highest church tower in the Netherlands as well as the highest building in Utrecht. This is located next to the old church.
From Volendam to Utrecht will take approximately 1 hour by car about 70 km. In Utrecht you will see a beautiful and famous Oudegrachte canals.
Late afternoon, we will go back to your staying.
Climate in the Netherlands
The Netherlands has a wet climate and is very volatile, so the weather cannot be predicted.
ΟΟΟ chance of (very) hot weather
ΟΟΟ chance of (very) cool weather
ΟΟΟ chance of long-term precipitation
OOO chance of sunny days
For more information about the weather forecast in the Netherlands, you can click here .
The Netherlands is in the European EU-combination, which you can pay with Euros (€). Likewise, the store, their restaurant will accept the payment with a credit card as well as with a bank card. In addition, you do not have to worry, because ATMs are available everywhere, if you need cash.
Not all of our products offer pickup and delivery to the airport, but we offer this service if there is a request.
During the trip, participants must prepare and have the necessary travel documents, such as passports, visas, vaccinations and so forth.
And if not, IndoHolland Tours HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE PARTICIPATORS if there are any problems during the trip.
All the products we offer are in the format of a land arrangement, which means that the prices do not include plane tickets from the country of origin.
All prices of products we offer are the standardization tax of the Netherlands