HIGHLIGHT: AMSTERDAM – ROTTERDAM
- Vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking fees
- Hotel transfers
- Shuttle service to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (optional)
- Visit Amsterdam: walking tour through the city centre, visit the Damrak, the Royal Palace, the National Monument, the old church, the shopping district, diamond sharpener factory (if there is still time) and the Euromast tower (optional)
- Visit Rotterdam: walking tour through the city centre, the Erasmus Bridge, the Markthall, Grote of Sint-Laurenskerk, Maritime Museum, The Witte Huis, Cube House
- Indonesian / English speaking guides
- entrance ticket for museums (optional guided tour)
- Travel insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance
- Tips or gratitude
HOTEL – ROTTERDAM
In the morning at 9 am you will be picked up at the hotel (or at the agreed time). The journey from Amsterdam to Rotterdam takes about 1 hour 20 minutes by car.
ROTTERDAM – AMSTERDAM
Welcome to Rotterdam. After the Second World War, the city grew into a city with a courageous and modern style of architecture. Skyscrapers used as apartments, office buildings and recreational facilities in the center that are more ‘habitable’.
After this, you will of course be taking to the most popular tourist attraction of the city in Rotterdam, which is the Euromast – the tallest tower in the Netherlands. The 185-metre tower is also one of the highest and most beautiful in the world, as is the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
AMSTERDAM – HOTEL
Now is the time to return from Rotterdam to your hotel. This will take approximately 1 hour 20 minutes by car.
Amsterdam is a big city, the capital of the Netherlands. On arrival in Amsterdam continue walking to the Dam Square City Centre, where the palace or Royal Palace is located. If there’s still time left, head on to the diamond grinder factory. This route will take you along the canals of the city of Amsterdam.
Climate in the Netherlands
The Netherlands has a wet climate and is very volatile, so the weather cannot be predicted.
ΟΟΟ chance of (very) hot weather
ΟΟΟ chance of (very) cool weather
ΟΟΟ chance of long-term precipitation
OOO chance of sunny days
For more information about the weather forecast in the Netherlands, you can click here .
The Netherlands is in the European EU-combination, which you can pay with Euros (€). Likewise, the store, their restaurant will accept the payment with a credit card as well as with a bank card. In addition, you do not have to worry, because ATMs are available everywhere, if you need cash.
Prices will change depending on the season. If in high season or high season the price will be more expensive, especially the price of accommodation.
Due to the tight demand schedule, high season prices are expected:
- Prices may change at any time due to changes in prices of fuel or other resources and/or taxes or charges levied by third parties indirectly involved in the performance of the Contract.
- Payments can be made in the amount of EUR (€) via the ING bank account number on behalf of IndoHolland Tours, detailed information provided on the invoice.
- If the payment has been made, please send a receipt confirming the payment.
- The confirmation of receipt shall be sent directly by e-mail
- Enclose a copy of each passport, the guest contact number who will arrive in Amsterdam.
Payment and cancellation
- A deposit of 50% (DP) will be paid within 14 days from the invoice date.
- 50% credit will be transferred no later than 3 months before the trip is made.
- A full schedule is given 7 days before the trip is performed
Cannot be cancelled, There are no refunds, There are no schedule or schedule changes, There are no route changes, There are no changes in the number of people. If there is a change, we have the right to give a new price.
We reserve the right to change travel plans and/or introduce other destinations without prior notice, due to weather conditions or the intervention of local authorities, which are beyond our control or under the control of our suppliers. If the itinerary and/or programme is changed due to unexpected circumstances, we will try to find suitable alternative activities.
Price of 3rd person or child
The price of an extra bed is the same as the price per person in a double room (price for an adult). To provide three people in one room, we usually order a higher room category, this is for the convenience of the guests. Children between 2-11 years get a discount if they share a room with two paying adults.
Extra beds (folding beds) may not always be the same comfort as an ordinary bed.
Transfers of information
Not all of our products offer pickup and delivery to the airport, but we offer this service if there is a request.
We cannot compensate for the delay or failure to perform services that are out of capacity. If the delay or failure is due to reasons beyond our control, acts of terrorism, blockade, labour and strike disputes, lack of equipment, embargoes, rationing, local government actions; state or national or public institution, failure or delay in utility or communication, fire, acts of war, flooding and the spread of epidemic diseases.
During the trip, participants must prepare and have the necessary travel documents, such as passports, visas, vaccinations and so forth.
And if not, IndoHolland Tours HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE PARTICIPATORS if there are any problems during the trip.
All the products we offer are in the format of a land arrangement, which means that the prices do not include plane tickets from the country of origin.
21% tax included
All prices of products we offer are the standardization tax of the Netherlands
Because the weather is difficult to predict, the public transport company is abruptly announcing it. In the case of non-operational public transport, it is not possible to carry out the journey by public transport.
Get on board the ship
Take a public transport or bus