HIGHLIGHT: TEXEL ISLAND
Day 1: Hotel – De Koog
Day 2: De Koog – Osterend
Day 3: De Koog – Oudenschild
Day 4: De Koog – Amsterdam
Day 5: Hotel – Airport
- Vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking fees
- Hotel transfers
- Shuttle service to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (optional)
- Ferry ticket from Den Helder to Texel island
- Visit the old St. Martin’s church which was built in the 11th century
- Visiting the Vuurtoren Tower at Osterend
- Ferry tickets include a guided tour to visit Marinahaven and see seal
- Visit Amsterdam: walking tour through the city centre, visit the Damrak, the Royal Palace, the National Monument, the old church, the shopping district and diamond sharpener factory (if there is still time)
- 3x stays in a three-star hotel on Texel island
- 1x stay in a three-star hotel in Amsterdam
- Indonesian / English speaking guides
- entrance ticket for museums (optional guided tour)
- Travel insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance
DAY 1: HOTEL – DE KOOG
At 10.00 in the morning you will be picked up from the hotel according to the agreed time. After that we depart from the Hotel to Den Helder.
The trip will be approximately 93km or 1.30 hours from Amsterdam by car. And from Den Helder we leave by boat to Texel. The boat trip will take about 30 minutes.
De Koog is a real tourist attraction. It is located in a beautiful natural surroundings – is great for people who like to go away for a weekend.
DAY 2: DE KOOG – OSTEREND
In the morning around 9 o’clock departure to the village of Osterend. This trip takes about 15 minutes.
Arriving at Osterend – we take a break. Afterwards we discover the unique village of Oosterend.
Oosterend is the second largest village on the island of Texel. The village has an ancient church called Saint Martin, built in the 11th century.
After this we continue with a bicycle towards the lighthouse, the tower is located on the north side of the island Texel.
The tower is used for navigation for ships in the sea or hikers in nature.
At the end of the day back to the hotel, in the village of De Koog.
DAY 3: DE KOOG – OUDENSCHILD
In the morning around 9 a.m. we continue our cycle tour to the village Oudenschild.
During the trip, there will be regular breaks. After that we will make a tour by motorboat to visit the sights in Marinahaven and hoping to see the seals.
When the tour is over, we return to the hotel in the village of De Koog.
Arriving at the hotel will be by late-noon. Here you can rest for a while and enjoy your free time.
DAY 4: DE KOOG – AMSTERDAM
Around 10.00 in the morning we will leave for Den Helder. From Den Helder to Amsterdam will take about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Amsterdam is a big city. The capital of the Netherlands
You will visit Dam Square in the City Centre, where you will find the royal palace. If there is still time left, then continue to the Diamond Grinding Factory.
IndoHolland Tours will explore the old canals of Amstererdam with you.
DAY 5: HOTEL – AIRPORT
Unfortunately, the tour is ended. Hopefully you enjoyed the trip in the Netherlands.
There is much more to discover in the Netherlands and IndoHolland Tours would like to see you again.
Climate in the Netherlands
The Netherlands has a wet climate and is very volatile, so the weather cannot be predicted.
ΟΟΟ chance of (very) hot weather
ΟΟΟ chance of (very) cool weather
ΟΟΟ chance of long-term precipitation
OOO chance of sunny days
For more information about the weather forecast in the Netherlands, you can click here .
Shoes and clothing
It is advisable to keep an eye on the weather so you can wear the right clothes and shoes.
The Netherlands is part of the European Union, here you can pay with Euros (€). In shops and restaurants they also accept payments with a credit or debit card. Moreover, you do not have to worry, because there are ATMs available everywhere, in case you need cash.
Prices are subject to change depending on the season. If in high season the price may be higher.
Due to the tight demand schedule, high season prices are expected:
- Prices may change at any time due to changes in prices of fuel or other resources and/or taxes or charges levied by third parties indirectly involved in the performance of the Contract.
- Payments can be made in the amount of EUR (€) via the ING bank account number on behalf of IndoHolland Tours, detailed information provided on the invoice.
- If the payment has been made, please send a receipt confirming the payment.
- The confirmation of receipt shall be sent directly by e-mail
- Enclose a copy of each passport, the guest contact number who will arrive in Amsterdam.
Payment and cancellation
- A deposit of 50% (DP) will be paid within 14 days from the invoice date.
- 50% credit will be transferred no later than 3 months before the trip is made.
- A full schedule is given 7 days before the trip is performed
Cannot be cancelled, There are no refunds, There are no schedule or schedule changes, There are no route changes, There are no changes in the number of people. If there is a change, we have the right to give a new price.
We reserve the right to change travel plans and/or introduce other destinations without prior notice, due to weather conditions or the intervention of local authorities, which are beyond our control or under the control of our suppliers. If the itinerary and/or programme is changed due to unexpected circumstances, we will try to find suitable alternative activities.
Price of 3rd person or child
The price of an extra bed is the same as the price per person in a double room (price for an adult). To provide three people in one room, we usually order a higher room category, this is for the convenience of the guests. Children between 2-11 years get a discount if they share a room with two paying adults.
Extra beds (folding beds) may not always be the same comfort as an ordinary bed.
Our shuttle service to Schiphol Airport Amsterdam is optional
We cannot compensate for the delay or failure to perform services that are out of capacity. If the delay or failure is due to reasons beyond our control, acts of terrorism, blockade, labour and strike disputes, lack of equipment, embargoes, rationing, local government actions; state or national or public institution, failure or delay in utility or communication, fire, acts of war, flooding and the spread of epidemic diseases.
During the trip, participants must prepare and have the necessary travel documents, such as passports, visas, vaccinations and so forth.
And if not, IndoHolland Tours HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE PARTICIPATORS if there are any problems during the trip.
All the products we offer are in the format of a land arrangement, which means that the prices do not include plane tickets from the country of origin
21% tax included
All prices of the products we offer are including VAT
It is difficult for public transport companies to respond to weather conditions on time.
In the case of “bad weather” such as strong wind, rain, snow, extreme cold or heat, etc., it is possible that their services will not be able to operate as planned. In this case, the use of public transport is not possible.
Get on board the ship
Take a public transport or bus